A virtual tour is a simulation of an existing location, usually composed of a sequence of
video or still images. It may also use other multimedia elements such as sound effects,
music, narration, and text. It is distinguished from the use of live television to effect
A Virtual tour is the simulation of a certain environment online. It will allow the end user
to take a virtual tour of your establishment from anywhere in the world. “User Friendly”
links and maps built into the Virtual Tour makes it easy for users to navigate their way
around your venue and see just how amazing it is and what the venue has to offer
Ten Reasons why you should choose 360 Virtual Reality
- An attractive graphical interface with all the tours and submenu tours.
- An interactive tour with navigational icons to help users navigate.
- Day and night tour feature for users to view both scenarios of the premise.
- Social media icons integration to interact with on social media
- A mobile interface that is easy to use on mobile devices and tablets.
- An auto tour feature that enables users to view the entire premise. The auto tour can
be paused and played
- A map that shows the exact location of the property.
- A full-page expandable and shrinkable virtual tour complete with a voice-over/music.
- Information icons that describe each scene.
- We have an online portal 3D Virtual Tours where you will get traffic
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!